Re: [MOL] tests/Martha!/Sandy [03488] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] tests/Martha!/Sandy

Dear Lil,

They truly can be amusing and devilish.  Our lovebird, who was really my son
Jeff's, use to get us both hysterical.  Jeff  would be in his room doing his
homework and I'd be there helping.  We'd let out the bird.  He would make a
beeline for Jeff; land on his shoulder and then move up to the head.  I
guess it looked like a nice nest.  Then he would fly on the desk, ontop of
Jeff's homework, (all the while talking up a storm), and then start taking
piece out of Jeff's papers.

Love,

 Martha

P.S.:  Let us know how you do with the Quaker.  They are very pretty looking
birds.