Re: [MOL] OK, Pick your day and a time and I'll post it in the Album [03484] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] OK, Pick your day and a time and I'll post it in the Album

Got you marked down here Sis (Lil), I will wait til I get a few more commeted
to times and I'll make a page just for the Chat room.
Love ya,
Nanc :-)

In a message dated 2/27/99 4:22:05 PM Eastern Standard Time, firefly@islc.net