Re: [MOL] tests/Martha! [03483] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] tests/Martha!

I need Winston the Cockatoo also to go with my Winston.  They would be a trip.
My Winston got up on the couch today with me and laid his head on my shoulder
then snuggled under the cover.  He did not want me to hold the baby, but him.

Sandi