Re: [MOL] tests/Martha!/Sandy [03482] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] tests/Martha!/Sandy

Yes a bird bite(parrott) can be painful and deep.  My macaw (Winston) got me
on the upper lip right after we purchased him.  He lost his balance and that
was the closest thing to latch on to.  It stayed puffy and red for a long
while.  Had a big knot there and looked so funky.  Make-up couldn't hide that
flaw.  We just started telling people I learned not to back talk to Steve no
more...LOL.

Sandi