Re: [MOL] Cori!!!!!!! [03480] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Cori!!!!!!!

Cori,
That is so kewl.  I know where Marietta is.  I have a lot of family there.
That is where my oldest son was born, Kennestone Hospital.  Igraduated from
Kennesaw College and my brother also attended there.  I am from Blairsville,
GA.  I have several family members that live in Canton and work at Lockheed.
I come there to visit about 3 times a year.  Last July we had a pool party at
my cousin house in canton.  Maybe we will get to meet.

Sandi

(Matter of fact my cousin's mother died of breast cancer when he was 15 and he
lost his father 2 years ago Christams day to lung cancer.  His mother and my
mother were sisters)