Re: [MOL] Martha: regarding Creedmore [03479] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Martha: regarding Creedmore

PJ,
How interesting about your name.  My mother's best friend was named Pauline
and she died the day Devin was born.  So in honor of her and Uncle Paul we
named Devin with an extra middle name - Paul.  His full name is Devin Paul
Fuller Aycock.
Even yet we have something elese in common.

Sandi