[MOL] OK, Pick your day and a time and I'll post it in the Album [03476] Medicine On Line

[MOL] OK, Pick your day and a time and I'll post it in the Album

Good Idea Sis (Lil),
Read on below, just volunteer yourself for a day and a time, we'll post it in
the Album on a special page if we have a good response to this.  Just post the
Date, day and time, I'll do the rest, just remember to check the Album for the
times that the Chat room will be monitored, then all you have to do is go
there, and chat.
Love you all,
Nanc
I'll go in tonight from 9:00-10:00pm est. TONIGHT-- Saturday Feb. 27th.

In a message dated 2/27/99 2:05:37 PM Eastern Standard Time, firefly@islc.net