[MOL] Read for fun/Nanc [03473] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Read for fun/Nanc

^v^ ^v^ ^v^ ^v^ ^v^ His And Hers ATMs:

HIS:
    1.      Pull up to ATM
    2.      Insert card
    3.      Enter PIN and account
    4.      Take cash, card and receipt
    5.      Drive away

HERS:
     1.      Pull up to ATM
     2.      Back up and pull forward to get closer
     3.      Shut off engine
     4.      Put keys in purse
     5.      Get out of car because you're too far from machine
     6.     Hunt for card in purse
     7.     Insert card
     8.     Hunt in purse for grocery receipt with PIN written
             on it.
     9.     Enter PIN
   10.     Study instructions.
   11.     Hit "cancel"
   12.     Re-enter correct PIN
   13.     Check balance
   14.     Look for envelope
   15.     Look in purse for pen
   16.     Make out deposit slip
   17.     Endorse checks
   18.     Make deposit
   19.     Study instructions
   20.     Make cash withdrawal
   21.     Get in car
   22.     Check makeup
   23.     Look for keys
   24.     Start car
   25.     Check makeup
   26.     Start pulling away
   27.     Stop
   28.     Back up to machine
   29.     Get out of car
   30.     Take card and receipt
   31.     Get back in car
   32.     Put card in wallet
   33.     Put receipt in checkbook
   34.     Enter deposits and withdrawals in checkbook
   35.     Clear area in purse for wallet and checkbook
   36.     Check makeup
   37.     Put car in reverse
   38.     Put car in drive
   39.     Drive away from machine
   40.     Drive 3 miles
   41.     Release parking brake
^v^ ^v^ ^v^ ^v^ ^v^ ^v^ ^v^ ^v^ ^v^ ^v^ ^v^ ^v^ ^v^ ^v^ ^v^ ^v^ ^v^ ^v^
^v^
^v^ ^v^ ^v^ ^v^ ^v^ Subject:    women's snappy comebacks

Women's Snappy Comebacks to Pick-Up Lines

Man:   "Haven't we met before?"
Woman: "Yes, I'm the receptionist at the VD Clinic."

Man:   "Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Woman: "Yeah, that's why I don't go there anymore."

Man:    "Is this seat empty?"
Woman: "Yes, and this one will be too if you sit down."

Man:   "So, wanna go back to my place ?"
Woman: "Well, I don't know.  Will two people fit under a rock?"

Man:   "Your place or mine?"
Woman: "Both.  You go to yours and I'll go to mine."

Man:   "I'd like to call you.  What's your number?"
Woman: "It's in the phone book."
Man:   "But I don't know your name."
Woman: "That's in the phone book too."

Man:    "So what do you do for a living?"
Woman:  "I'm a female impersonator."

Man:   "What sign were you born under?"
Woman: "No Parking."

Man:   "Hey, baby, what's your sign?"
Woman: "Do not Enter"

Man:   "How do you like your eggs in the morning?"
Woman: "Unfertilized !"

Man:   "Hey, come on, we're both here at this bar for the same reason"
Woman: "Yeah!  Let's pick up some chicks!"

Man:   "I'm here to fulfill your every sexual fantasy."
Woman: "You mean you've got both a donkey and a Great Dane?"

Man:   "I know how to please a woman."
Woman: "Then please leave me alone."

Man:   "I want to give myself to you."
Woman: "Sorry, I don't accept cheap gifts."

Man:   "I can tell that you want me."
Woman: "Ohhhh.  You're so right.  I want you to leave."

Man:   "If I could see you naked, I'd die happy:
Woman: "Yeah, but if I saw you naked, I'd probably die laughing."

Man:   "Hey cutie, how 'bout you and me hitting the hot spots?"
Woman: "Sorry, I don't date outside my species.."

Man:   "Your body is like a temple."
Woman: "Sorry, there are no services today."

Man:   "I'd go through anything for you."
Woman: "Good!  Let's start with your bank account."

Man:   "I would go to the end of the world for you.
Woman: "Yes, but would you stay there?