[MOL] Attitude of Gratitude [03472] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Attitude of Gratitude

Attitude of Gratitude...

I woke up early today, excited over all I get to do before the clock
strikes midnight. I have responsibilities to fulfill today. I am
important. My job is to choose what kind of day I am going to have.

Today I can complain because the weather is rainy or ... I can be
thankful that the grass is getting watered for free.

Today I can feel sad that I don't have more money or ... I can be glad
that my finances encourage me to plan my purchases wisely and guide me
away from waste.

Today I can grumble about my health or ... I can rejoice that I am
alive.

Today I can lament over all that my parents didn't give me when I was
growing up or ...I can feel grateful that they allowed me to be born.

Today I can cry because roses have thorns or ... I can celebrate that
thorns have roses.

Today I can mourn my lack of friends or ... I can excitedly embark
upon a quest to discover new relationships.

Today I can whine because I have to go to work or ... I can shout for
joy because I have a job to do.

Today I can complain because I have to go to school or ... eagerly
open my mind and fill it with rich new tidbits of knowledge.

Today I can murmur dejectedly because I have to do housework or I can
feel honored because God has provided shelter for my mind, body and
soul.

Today stretches ahead of me, waiting to be shaped. And here I am, the
sculptor who gets to do the shaping.

What today will be like is up to me. I get to choose what kind of day
I will have!

Have a GREAT DAY ... unless you have other plans.