Re: [MOL] Some News about testing cancer during staging [03470] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Some News about testing cancer during staging

Dear Marty,
Is that the surgery to overcome near sightedness? One of my brothers had
that and seemed to be happy with it, too.

I called brother who had surgery yesterday for cataracts and he didn't even
have a bandage on his eye. He said he could have driven home but his son
was there to drive him so he didn't. He said he has had much more difficult
visits to the dentist. I'm impressed.

Liz