Re: [MOL] Mam-Happy Birthday etc. [03466] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Mam-Happy Birthday etc.

Dear Mam,

I suppose those kids know about there aunts and uncles in the USof A?
Eh...Eh?  We send them all hugs and squeezes too.

And Wayne, this is for you.

(sung to the tune of happy birthday)

Happy birthday dear Wayne,
I'd like to call you, this song to sing,
But you live so far;  it's a pain,
so I have to write you instead of ring.
My husband doesn't know,
I called Kathy in Idaho,
And at the phone bill, he often looks,
and our library has no Australian phone books.

Kisses, Hugs, and Pats on the head, Wayne...

Your friend,

Martha