Re: [MOL] Marty from Nanc [03465] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Marty from Nanc

Dear Nancy,

I see that as long as I am absent the more brilliant of those are here
to provide the best of information. That is you and LIl and Carla and
Nisi and Christine and many others. So  my lurking may have just added
the impetus for others to be more determined to be caregivers. I am
grateful to you and all those that have so brilliantly provided info on
MOl as I know those that are in need are grateful as well. WE need each
other, for sure.

God Bless
marty auslander