Re: [MOL] No Subject [03464] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] No Subject

Dear JIm,

Lupron is a womana hormone that works very successfully in say stage II,
or III or IV Prostate cancer survivors. I would suggest you ask your Doc
about CAsadix as well as you may experience hot flashes from the LUpron.
Casadix offsets those hot flashes. Its best to take them in combination.
Also there are a number of web sites and chat discussion groups on
Prostate cancer that you may get more information about. I will be more
than happy to provide them to you. But in any event I hope you did
receive a 2nd opinion and one from an Oncologist and not a Urologist.

God Bless
marty auslander