Re: [MOL] tests/Martha!/Sandy [03462] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] tests/Martha!/Sandy

Dear Lil,

I haven't had a bird that talked for a while.  Most of these I have, I got
from my dad.  He keeps buying birds and then deciding they are not amusing
enough or don't get along with his poodle, so he gives them to me.  There's
a bird at a local pet shop, some kind of parrot--I don't know.  Me and Jeff
had a hysterical visit; it repeated just about everything you said, any
noise you make in it's birdy voice.
Me tending to be fearless with birds, put it on my finger.  It was fine for
a while; then all of sudden it it took a nice taste of the fleshy part of my
hand by my thumb and my life passed before my eyes for a moment.  Major OW!

Lots of Love,

Martha