Re: [MOL] Re: Kytril/Nisi [03457] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Kytril/Nisi

Dear Nisi,

I have provided this combination of meds to many and many have been
given the prescriptions by their Docs with no objections and it works.
Can you tell me when you are taking chemo or radiation, it will help me
understand better the cycles.

God Bless
marty