Re: [MOL] tests/Martha! [03454] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] tests/Martha!

Martha,

Yes the show was Baretta.  I loved the show for the bird.  We are working with
Winston (the macaw) to get him to talk but he can be so stubborn.  He is going
throuh a stage of pulling his chest feathers out so I may have to take him to
the vet.  I bought him so new toys to help him from being bored.

He wants to be snuggled lots when I get home.

Sandi