[MOL] FINAL NOTICE - V.90 Modem ONLY $29.95 [03452] Medicine On Line

[MOL] FINAL NOTICE - V.90 Modem ONLY $29.95

NEWS FLASH: We have sold over 1500 of these units, and they are going
FAST, if you want one...you better order NOW!

We have been looking for just the right deal on a high-speed modem for
ClubMail members. Well, we've found it! We have a full-featured
Modem/Fax/Voice combo for the unheard of price of only $29.95...yes
you heard right...only $29.95. Now you can say, "but I recently
received another offer for a similar modem for over $60! how can you
offer it for so much less?" and you would be right...right except this
is ClubMail and they're NOT!

And this isn't just any modem...it's got the Motorola SM56 chip set on
it, it even has Motorola installation software...in-fact the main
difference between a Motorola V.90 modem and this one is the PRICE...
you save big...always at ClubMail

To go straight to the deal click below:
http://www.clubmail.com/cgi-bin/router?mdm=em022699

CHECK OUT THESE HIGH-END FEATURES:
- V.90 Modem - 56K high speed connection
- Group III Fax - Send and receive Faxes
- Voice - Turn your computer into a digital answering machine
- Plug and Play -  Easy setup
- Also supports:
  - Caller ID
  - Distinctive ringing
  - Auto call switching between Voice/Fax and Data/Fax
  - Speaker phone
  - Music on hold
  - Mute
  - And more ...

Click below for more details via the ClubMail web site:
http://www.clubmail.com/cgi-bin/router?mdm=em022699

PLUS - IT INCLUDES THE AWARD WINNING BITWARE SOFTWARE SUITE FROM
COMPUTER ASSOCIATES FREE
- Suite of communications tools for the stand-alone PC
- Integrates fax, data, voice and paging capabilities
- A single, user-friendly, Windows interface
- Turns your PC into a complete communications center
- Send faxes directly from any Windows application
- Access public bulletin boards and on-line services like AOL
- Create a voice mail system with an unlimited number of mailboxes
- Place and receive phone calls directly from your computer
- And much more

Click below to order your blazing-fast V.90 modem:
http://www.clubmail.com/cgi-bin/router?mdm=em022699

COMPLETE COMPUTER NETWORK KIT -- NOW ONLY $99!

EVERYTHING NEEDED TO NETWORK YOUR COMPUTERS COMES IN ONE COMPLETE KIT!
That's right, with our complete Network Kit (it comes in one box!) you
can network your computers yourself, in very little time, at a low
cost. Sound good?

For full details check out the ClubMail website:
http://www.clubmail.com/cgi-bin/router?network=em022699

NETWORK YOUR COMPUTERS -- YOU'LL LOVE BEING CONNECTED!
- Share printers, files and programs with other users in your office
  or home
- Share an Internet connection with other users (with additional
  Software)...check out Sygate on our site here:
  http://www.clubmail.com/cgi-bin/router?sgate=em022699)
- Play today's innovative and exciting multi-player games

A COMPLETE COMPUTER NETWORK KIT IN A BOX
  (1) 5-Port mini hub w/ mounting kit
  (3) PCI 10 Base-T Ethernet adapters
  (2) 15 ft. UTP network patch cable
  (1) 30 ft. UTP network patch cable
  (1) AC power adapter
  (1) Driver disk
  (1) Easy-to-follow installation guide
  For use with Windows 95/98/NT
  Three year Manufacturer's Warranty

To order your Network Kit, click below:
http://www.clubmail.com/cgi-bin/router?network=em022699

Our Thanks,

ClubMail

A portion of the revenue generated from sending this ClubMail message
is donated to children's charities, including Save the Children
Federation, Inc., Stand for Children, and UNICEF/USA. Donations for
1998 exceeded $6000!

If do not wish to receive further ClubMail offers, please send us an
e-mail to remove@clubmail.com with the below as the subject:
REMOVE mol-cancer@lists.meds.com

This offer not valid where prohibited by law.

Copyright 1998-1999 Make It So, Inc. For detailed information about
the services we provide, please visit: http://www.makeitsoinc.com