Re: [MOL] Info from Dee [03450] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Info from Dee

Dee,
I think planting a tree is a great idea.  I would also suggest something we
did.  Planted gardenia bushes by the window of a close one so not only does
the love grow on, but it produces yearly flowers of love and wonderful
fragrance.  We did this with my grandmother and have since enjoyed the bush so
much.
Sandi