[MOL] Re: Please Mam? Wayne's Happy Birthday etc. [03448] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: Please Mam? Wayne's Happy Birthday etc.

Golly Moses, Mam,
I gave up on the years of you and Wayne, until I hear the truth from you, and
I wished I would, they are in the Album as ??  And I still have your
Anniversary wrong, I'll go and fix that now.  Yours is in Sept. on the 10th
right? and what Year, please.....I want the Album to be perfect for all my MOL
Family. :-(
Love ya,
Nanc :-)

In a message dated 2/26/99 11:59:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,