Re: [MOL] Re: Wayne's Happy Birthday etc. [03445] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Wayne's Happy Birthday etc.

Thanks for the good wishes all, BUT, our anniversary (Anni! LOL) is Feb,
28th! Tomorrow for us! The time is now 4pm Sat, 27th.
Wayne's dad is the 24th, Jess is the 23rd, David is the 26th, confusing,
hey?~
ps Nance, does that make Wayne 42 on March 9? Lol According to LIl, I
must be a cradle snatcher, since she has me turning 53 this year!
Love Mam (with input from Wayne!)