[MOL] WAYNE & MAM HAPPY BIRTHDAY [03443] Medicine On Line

[MOL] WAYNE & MAM HAPPY BIRTHDAY

WAYNE & MAM

Wayne Happy Birthday CUTIE

Wayne & Mam Happy Anniversary
Here is a Song from Frankie Sinatra.
Love you both have a great day & healthy life
SONGS BY FRANK SINATRA

ALL THE WAY.

When somebody loves you it's no good unless he loves you, All the way
Happy to be near you when you need someone to cheer you, All the way
Taller than the tallest tree is that how it's got to feel
Deeper than the deep blue sea is that's how deep it goes if it's real
When someone needs you it's no good unless she needs you, All the way
Through the good or lean years and for the good or lean years come what may
Who knows where the road lead us only a fool would say
But if you would let me love you it's for sure I'm gonna love, All the way
All the wayyyyyyyyy
And when somebody needs you it's no good unless she needs you all the way
Through the good or lean years and for all those in between years come what
may
Who knows where the road will lead us only a fool would say
But if you let me love you it's for sure I'm gonna love you all the way
All the wayyyyyyyy

LOVE ALWAYS
PJ
143