[MOL] haven't heard about mom's cat scan [03441] Medicine On Line

[MOL] haven't heard about mom's cat scan

Hi Molers
Mom called a little earlier and said she hadn't heard from her primary
regarding the results of the CAT Scan.
Mom is really anxious to hear.
She did call but the results weren't in.  Mom saw her ONC and she does start
the next round of chemo (CPT11) next Wednesday for 4 weeks and then 2 weeks
off as usual.
Mom doesn't want us to visit but we will anyway.  I'm stubborn and I know by
us being there it will ease the pain a little.
love
PJ
143