[MOL] Re: Wayne's Happy Birthday etc. [03439] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: Wayne's Happy Birthday etc.

Hi Dear Daughter Martha,
You have them send it here and I'll put it in the MOL Album for all of us to
see.
Check the Mol album for birthdates, they are corrected according to Mam now.
Waynes birthday is march 9th and Mam's is Sept 10th  Their anniversary was Feb
24th.  http://www.angelfire.com/mi/molers/index.html
Hope you are feeling better now, you take care and know you are loved.
Love ya,
Mom (Nanc) :-)

In a message dated 2/26/99 9:46:34 PM Eastern Standard Time,