Re: [MOL] Seeking treatment locations in Md-Pa-DC-WV [03432] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Seeking treatment locations in Md-Pa-DC-WV

Hi Sandi,
I just wrote to you about my hubby Don.  I meant to tell you that we live in
N. Muskegon, MI and also you might like to check out our Mol Photo Album on
the internet, the site address is;
http://www.angelfire.com/mi/molers/index.html
Don and me (Nancy Postema) are on the first page.  You can see several pages
of our Mol Angels in there, I can put you and your Father in there too if you
want.  The MOL stands for, members on line.
Later Nanc :-)

In a message dated 2/26/99 6:52:54 PM Eastern Standard Time, sandylyn@pgtc.net