Re: [MOL] Seeking treatment locations in Md-Pa-DC-WV [03430] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Seeking treatment locations in Md-Pa-DC-WV

Hi Sandy,
My hubby Don, will be 74 this Aug,  was diagnosed with small cell lung cancer
March 24, 1998, he went through Chemo and radiation.  They didn't expect him
to live much longer then Thanksgiving of that year if that long.  He was
termed cancer free Nov. 7, 1998, and goes for a cat-scan, and lab work the 15,
& 16 of March.  He also has a bad heart and he still beat all odds.  I
attrubute his recovery from the Prayers from the MOL Angels and area Churches
and of course his determanation not to leave me just yet.  He told the Doctors
he will leave for at least another 5 years, he has almost made one.  I did ask
the Doctors for his odds, cause I wanted to know and plan my life and his to
make the best of we may have left.  Let me know what kind his is, as soon as
you find out.  God Bless you adn your family.
Love and prayers to you and yours,
Nanc :-)

In a message dated 2/26/99 6:52:54 PM Eastern Standard Time, sandylyn@pgtc.net