Re: [MOL] Some News about testing cancer during staging [03429] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Some News about testing cancer during staging

Well, I guess I have to agree with both of you as well. All of the
discomfort after my surgery was caused from the lymph node dissection. It
still causes me discomfort and some parts of my underarm and upper arm are
still numb. This new method would certainly be a great improvement.
Christine