[MOL] Seeking treatment locations in Md-Pa-DC-WV [03419] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Seeking treatment locations in Md-Pa-DC-WV

Hello, everyone:

My 76 yr. old  father had a CT scan Wed. and saw the doctor again today.  He
has been diagnosed with lung cancer throughout his right lung which has spread
to at least one lymph node in the chest.  He estimated he has 6 mo. to live.

His hometown doctor (eastern panhandle of West Virgnia) told him to let him know
on Mon. where he wanted to get his biopsy done.  He will probably go the West
Virginia University for the biopsy, and of course we'll know more about his
condition then..  But we wanted to start collecting information as soon as
possible.   I would really appreciate hearing from anyone who has had any
experience with or (has heard anything about)  really good treatment centers in
the Md-DC-Western Pa-Va-WV area for him so that he can get the best treatment.
And we'd also like to find good books, web sites etc. to check out.

Thanks so much for any help you can give.

Thanks,
Sandy