[MOL] Fight back! - from Chris R. [03416] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fight back! - from Chris R.

I received a porno message from someone and gave him an angry reponse -- see
his response below.  It might be good to let people know this is going on:

In a message dated 2/24/99 7:28:17 AM Eastern Standard Time, CCR0417 writes:
> Don't send me this crap anymore!  If you want to write to me, join my cancer
and prayer group bulletin boards!

He responded:

---- Begin included message ----
---- End included message ----