Re: [MOL] tests/Martha! [03413] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] tests/Martha!

Hi Nisi,

Thanks for the good wishes.  Actually we've had a pretty mild winter.  But
it was kind of nice driving home in the storm, the snow  coming down and
kind of hitting you in the face like gentle kisses from God.  But I know
we've been spoiled here.

I saw something on TV about what's going on in Europe with the avalanches.
Yesterday, there were some places they were making avalanches happen, I
guess because they were worried they might happen at these sites
unexpectedly.  You can't help but think,  the snow looks so pretty coming
down but you know you wouldn't want to be there.

Stay warm!

Love and Hugs,

Martha