Re: [MOL] Well Molers you Missed Out ! [03410] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Well Molers you Missed Out !

Hi Sis,
I got to talk to Greg, Kathy from Boise and Nisi.
Love ya,
Nanc

In a message dated 2/26/99 12:45:44 PM Eastern Standard Time, firefly@islc.net
writes:

 I was just talking with our greg on the chat line.  He's sounding fairly good
considering he just got out of the hospital and wants everyone to know how
much you mean to him and how much he loves all of you and how much you have
helped him.  It is so good to be able to pass this new's to you.  Your friend,
lillian