[MOL] Frank:::I need my heart back [03409] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Frank:::I need my heart back

So Frank you decided to go bungie jumping.

Well remember a few weeks back I sent you my heart well

I THINK I WANT IT BACK.....DON'T TAKE IT BUNGIE JUMPING.

I think my heart did what it was suppose to do for youand now I have a special
friend I need to lend it to.

Love
PJ
143