Re: [MOL] Re: [03407] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re:

Hi

Maybe you should ask your doctor to consider Evista as an alternative to
Tamoxifen. It may have fewer side effects in your current situation.
Also try to build up your immune system with alternative treatments and
natural herbs. You have a difficult decision to make. Pray to god he
will give the strength to go in the right direction.

Your freind

Maeve

=
=