[MOL] Cori - organic [03394] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Cori - organic

Hi Cori

My family brought me up on organic foods.  I didn't have junk food till I was
16 or 18 can't remember.  But we NEVER bought food other than my uncles health
food store but he retired a few years ago and now it's hard buying from any
other store.

Love ya
PJ
143