Re: [MOL] The power of prayer ! [03392] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] The power of prayer !

Hi Sis,
Your a stinker.  I hate cont. stories and Soaps.  I still love ya though.
Your pictures are going out in the mail today, the Disc that is.  The ones
that Carla sent.
Love ya,
Nanc :-)

In a message dated 2/26/99 10:27:14 AM Eastern Standard Time, firefly@islc.net