[MOL] testing cancer during staging/ Lil/Liz [03391] Medicine On Line

[MOL] testing cancer during staging/ Lil/Liz

Hi Lil,
That is what I fear. My left side is never going to feel normal again. I
also find I frequently have pain in my left shoulder.

I recall a post sometime back about the idea that cancer is the only
surgery where the patient enters the hospital feeling fine and leaves
feeling like a mac truck had hit her/him. Well that is really true. I had
never had any pain or indication there was a problem before that mammogram
that found the  lump. Now....

By the way, I just read your prayer story about the dead battery. What is
the punch line?

Love, Liz