[MOL] A JOKE FOR EVERYONE ! [03390] Medicine On Line

[MOL] A JOKE FOR EVERYONE !

"Roses...."

I stopped at a florist shop after work to pick up
roses for my wife. As the clerk was putting the
finishing touches on the bouquet, a young man
burst through the door, breathlessly requesting
a dozen red roses.

"I'm sorry," the clerk said. "This man just ordered
our last bunch."

The desperate customer turned to me and begged,
"May I please have those roses?"

"What happened?" I asked. "Did you forget your
wedding anniversary or something?"

"It's even worse than that," he confided. "I broke
my wife's hard drive!"