Re: [MOL] Re: [faithtalk] Re: The Power OF Prayer ! [03388] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: [faithtalk] Re: The Power OF Prayer !

Lil,
   That's alright.  I'm just glad I'm not the only one who sends blank
messages. I'm so bad at sending pictures, I had to drive to New York and hand
deliver one to PJ,
lol.  Pretty bad, huh?  Nisi