Re: [MOL] Some News about testing cancer during staging [03386] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Some News about testing cancer during staging

Hi Marty,
Thanks for the good wishes.

I understand that surgery of all kind, not just for cancer related things,
has come a  long way. My brother has to go in for cataract surgery today. I
understand it is now an office procedure. 20 years ago it was so difficult
some people chose to go blind rather than have the surgery done.
Liz