Re: [MOL] need info on prostrate [03379] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] need info on prostrate

Dear Kathy,

In my opinion it is very essential that your Father not only see a
Urologist but should be seen and opinioned by a medical oncologist. May
I suggest that your FAther be taken to a 2nd opinion as this wait and
see attitude by the medical professionals can be concerning at some
later date. I am familiar with Prostate conditions, although I am not a
doctor, but can tell you that catching this disease at an early stage is
very curable should it be cancer.

God Bless
marty auslander