[MOL] Re: The Power OF Prayer ! [03377] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: The Power OF Prayer !

Silly,
 Why didn't you pray while the screen was black.  Right Sis (Lil)?
Love ya,
Nanc :-)

In a message dated 2/26/99 10:20:45 AM Eastern Standard Time, DpozTLC@AOL.COM
writes:

<< Subj:	 Re: [MOL] Re: [faithtalk] Re: The Power OF Prayer !