Re: [MOL] Frank.....wow [03372] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Frank.....wow

Frank,
    You poor thing.  I drank that stuff too.  Oh my, I just got a good book
and stayed in the bathroom until I was "empty".  What was that stuff?  Phospho
Soda or something like that.  Good thing we have a budae (sp?), it was a slice
of heaven!
I bet we looked like those apes at the zoo with the red butts.  Supposed to be
attractive to the opposite sex.  Think so? LOL         Nisi