Re: [MOL] CUP Series Part 1 [03370] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] CUP Series Part 1

DEar Lil,

This information is very useful as you know my Barb is in that category,
CUP, carcinoma of an unknown primary. Thank you. I believe there are
others here who fall into that category. May I add, while the syndrome
accounts for 3-5% of all cancers diagnosis, there is much hope that we
should believe as well, that there are many treatments and drugs
available. The key is to get the metastasis under control. In many cases
the primary tumor over a period of time disappears. The essential
treatment is in curing or controlling the metastais. Thank you again for
this information.

God Bless
marty auslander