Re: [MOL] Some News about testing cancer during staging [03369] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Some News about testing cancer during staging

Dear Liz,

As we speak there are more and more treatments and ideas and therapies
that will be approved, so that many of the forms of treatments that are
utilized today may seem antiquated and unnecessary. Just like it was a
few years back or even last year. Modern medicine has come a long way,
but the positive thought is that I would believe that many of us feel
fortunate that if we have to have this disease its best that it is today
and not years ago when treatments were few and less hopeful. God willing
cure is on the way and what you endured will not be necessary for those
who are similarly affected in years to come. I empathize with your
experience. I know it was not easy. Take care dear lady and be well.

God Bless
marty auslander