Re: [MOL] Re: Internet Taxes/ none of us can afford this..... [03364] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Internet Taxes/ none of us can afford this.....

I wrote my congressman already and received a response.  He said that no way
would they approve legislation that taxes internet usage.  I explained that
for many people, the internet was their only connection with the outside
world, i.e. elderly, physically disabled, etc.  and many are already
impoverished.  I'll look for the letter and see if I can scan it and send it
on (you know I'm not so good at that downloading stuff yet, LOL).
Nisi