Re: [MOL] Re: Kytril/Nisi [03359] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Kytril/Nisi

Dear Nisi and Betty,

years ago the hospital facilities use to provide a much cheaper
combination of anti-nausea meds that seemed to work better for longer
periods of times without any signs of nause. It appears when the
pharmaceuticals came out with the Kytrils, zofrans, etc it raised the
cost of anti nausea for more profitable gains, but in many cases does
not work as well as the old combination. We were fortunate enough to
drag out this information when my Barb experienced many days of nausea
even after taking the Kytrils and zofrans. Would be more than glad to
share this combination with you, if you like. I know the hospitals are
back to prescribing should you need.

God Bless
marty auslander