[MOL] Fwd: Long Distance Web Charges [03355] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fwd: Long Distance Web Charges

writes:

Congress will be voting in less than two weeks. CNN stated that the new
Congress is scheduled, in two weeks time, to decide whether or not to allow
your telephone company to levy a charge on your phone bill equal to a Long
Distance call EACH time you access the Internet.
>  >>   >>> >>>
>  >>   The address is http://www.house.gov/writerep
>  >>   >>> >>>
Visit the address above and fill out the necessary form! Tell your
Congressman  to vote against Internet Access Fees!  If EACH one of us, forward
this message on to others in a hurry, we may be able to prevent this injustice
from happening! We all need to respond to this-don't want to lose another one
of our "freedoms."

 This is one more way the phone company can get to our money. I am sure a lot
of people will stop using the Internet if Congress passes this bill.
>  >>

---- Begin included message ----

---- Begin included message ----

---- Begin included message ----
Thought this might interest you.  We sent e-mail to Kanjorski.

---- Begin included message ----

---- Begin included message ----

---- End included message ----
---- End included message ----