[MOL] Vitamins Show Promise In Improving Cancer Treatment [03354] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Vitamins Show Promise In Improving Cancer Treatment

Good Morning My Friends,

Thought the following information may be of much benefit.

(NYT Syndicate) -- While the role of antioxidants in preventing
disease has received much attention, some researchers think the
vitamins may also improve cancer treatment.

http://www.intelihealth.com/enews?212004

The antioxidants the above message alludes to are Vitamins A, C, E and
selenium. We include that in our daily diet as supplements to the
necessary foods they support, for instance, carrots, beets, cantaloupes,
oranges, green leafy vegetables. thought this info may be of some
additional use.

God Bless
marty auslander