Re: [MOL] tests [03353] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] tests

Oh, Martha, i can sure see how you'd be in a feeling blue right now.
Waiting and the unknown is just the worst. If i could, i would put on a
tux, mix a pitcher of really good martinis, and show up at your doorstep
with a pitcher and 2 glasses on a silver tray with a red rose. I'd knock
on the door, give you a huge hug, and we'd sit around, drink those
martini's and tell bad jokes! Or not! But mostly I wish I could give you
that huuuuuge hug, will a {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{BIG

Just know I am thinking of you and praying for you, love, Joicy