Re: [MOL] Depression and Diet [03349] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Depression and Diet

PJ _ I think it's a great idea and you won't regret visiting the
Marketplace...ask lots of questions - I did, and got to know the owner real well
- he now gives me an employee discount !! And he's always looking out for
stuff.  It would help if you had someone who was familiar with natural/organic
etc stuff accompany you and give you a walk through.  Or a knowledgeable
employee/manager.  It's a whole new world....but worth the time and $$ in my
opinion....LOL. Cori.