Re: [MOL] Depression and Diet [03348] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Depression and Diet

Frank - you really need to read that article of David Holfords' on the
connection between a poor diet and depression...It's quite eye opening.  Hope
everything is coming along nicely for the wedding..How exciting.  You need to
take care of yourself.  LOL Cori.